I want to thank Starry Eyes Dreary Skies for nominating me for a blogger recognition award. I really didn’t expect one and I am surprised I was nominated for one.
Rules for participating in Blogger recognition award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to the post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide a link to the award post you created.
How I started this blog:
I wanted to write a blog for a long time but never dared to. It took a lot of thinking and some encouragement to finally create my blog and share my writing with the internet. My hesitancy came from the fact that I was not sure what to write about and I didn’t think anyone would be interested in what I have to say, considering how many blogs/writers there actually are.
I started this blog with no particular genre or style in mind, but only to put my thoughts in writing and maybe create something beautiful with my words. As you can see, so far it has been quite a struggle, but I do believe in this little project of mine…
Advice to Other Bloggers:
Well, I’m just a beginner myself, so my advice would be to just write. Write consistently and willingly. Don’t post too often and too inconsistently.
Also, make it appealing, interesting and pure.
I Nominate (10 blogs):